* Scientific Studies
(1) Takarada K, Kimizuka R, Takahashi N, Honma K, Okuda K, Kato T. A comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Dental College, 1-2-2 Masago, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-8502
, Japan. Oral Microbiol Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2004 Feb;19(1):61-4
(2) Shapiro S, Meier A, Guggenheim B. The antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. University of Zurich, Switzerland. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 1994 Aug;9(4):202-8.
(3) Menezes SM, Cordeiro LN, Viana GS. Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):79-92.
(4) Sastravaha G, Yotnuengnit P, Booncong P, Sangtherapitikul P. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella asiatica and Punica granatum extracts. A preliminary study. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2003 Oct;5(4):106-15.
(5) Sastravaha G, Gassmann G, Sangtherapitikul P, Grimm WD. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella asiatica and Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2005
(6) 41. Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20;103(3):311-8.
(7) Walter J. Loesche, Microbiology of Dental Decay and Periodontal disease, Medical Microbiology. 4th Edition, chapter 99, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston; 1996.
(8) Babich H and Babich J P. "Sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan: In vitro cytotoxicity studies with gingival cells" (May 16, 1997) 91(3):189-196.
(9) J Ethnopharmacol, Helichrysum italicum: from traditional use to scientific data. 2014;151(1):54-65. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.005. Epub 2013 Nov 14
(10) Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh suppress inflammation via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2;5:13668. doi: 10.1038/srep13668.
(11) Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. "Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet". Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19, enero - febrero de 2010.
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.