* Scientific Studies/references
1). A. C. Dweck and T. Meadows. Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) the African, Asian, Polynesian and Pacific panacea. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 2002;24:341-348. 22 Apr 2003 --
(2). Dr Bertha Pareja, Dr Horst Kehl. Contributions to Identification and Application of Active Components Contained in Rosa Aff. Rubiginosa. Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacology at the University of Concepcion in Chile, 1988 --
(3). J.F. Oliver, Rosa Aff. Rubiginosa effects on skin burns. Fats & Oils Journal No.25 Dec 1996 --
(4) L Phetcharat The effectiveness of a standardized rose hip powder, containing seeds and shells of Rosa canina, on cell longevity, skin wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity. Clin Interv Aging. 2015; 10: 1849–1856.
(5) Pedro Valerón-Almazán. Evolution of Post-Surgical Scars Treated with Pure Rosehip Seed. January 2015 Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications 05(02):161-167
(6) Eunsun Jung. Effect of Camellia japonica oil on human type I procollagen production and skin barrier function. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 May 30;112(1):127-31. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2007.02.012. Epub 2007 Feb 15.
(7) Ana Ramírez-Bosca. Pomegranate seed oil increases the expression of alpha 1 type I collagen, elastin and telomerase reverse transcriptase genes in Oryzias latipes embryos. Advances in Cosmetics and Dermatology, 01 (2015), 01, 01-08
(8) Phila Raharivelomanana. Tamanu oil and skin active properties: from traditional to modern cosmetic uses. DOI: 10.1051/ocl/2018048
(9) Himangi Kayath, In-vitro Estimation of Photo-Protective Potential of Rosehip Seed Oil, Current Nanomedicine, Volume 9 , Issue 3 , 2019
(10) Zhiyong Lei. Rosehip Oil Promotes Excisional Wound Healing by Accelerating the Phenotypic Transition of Macrophages. Planta Med. 2019 May;85(7):563-569. doi: 10.1055/a-0725-8456. Epub 2018 Sep 10.
(11) DermaConsult GmbH. Clinical studies: “KAHAI Oil Anti-Aging Tests”, Germany 2013
(12) Mohamed Koubaa. Seed oil extraction from red prickly pear using hexane and supercritical CO2: assessment of phenolic compound composition, antioxidant and antibacterial activities. DOI:
(13) Aleksandra Zielińska. Abundance of active ingredients in sea-buckthorn oil. Lipids Health Dis. 2017; 16: 95.
(14). M. N. Aslam, E. P. Lansky and J. Varani. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. University of Michigan Medical School, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, February 2006 --
(15). Mayer, P., Pittermann, W. and Wallat, S. The Effects of Natural Vitamin E on the Skin. Cosmetics and Toiletries 108:99-109, 1993 --
(16). Christensen, M.S. and E.W. Packman, Skin Surface Effects of Simmondsia chinensis and Its Derivatives, Proceedings from the Seventh International Conference, American Oil Chemists' Society, Champaign, IL, 1988 --
(17) Rangel O, Arias I, Garcia E, Lopez-Padilla S. Topical tretinoin 0.1% for pregnancy-related abdominal striae: an open-label, multicenter, prospective study. Gynecological-Obstetrics Clinic, ISSEMYM Hospital, Mexico City, Mexico. --
(18) Kang S, Kim KJ, Griffiths CE, Wong TY, Talwar HS, Fisher GJ, Gordon D, Hamilton TA, Ellis CN, Voorhees JJ. Topical tretinoin improves early stretch marks. Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, USA. --
(19) Lorena Ulhôa Araújo. Profile of wound healing process induced by allantoin. Acta Cir Bras. 2010 Oct;25(5):460-6. doi: 10.1590/s0102-86502010000500014.
(20) Gabriela Oliveira. The effects of heat on skin barrier function and in vivo dermal absorption. Int J Pharm. 2014 Apr 10;464(1-2):145-51.
(21) Sarah A. Ibrahim. Efficiency of Fatty Acids as Chemical Penetration Enhancers: Mechanisms and Structure Enhancement Relationship. Pharm Res. 2010 Jan; 27(1): 115–125.
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.